Navigating Life's Financial Journey
- Build and manage your wealth in line with your needs and objectives
- Manage life’s risks
- Strategically reduce income, excise, capital gain, gift, estate, and generation-skipping taxes
- Assure the continuance of your lifestyle through pre-retirement planning and retirement distribution management
- Keep your financial affairs current with changes in your personal and business circumstances as well as external changes in the economy and markets
Here's How It Works
1. DISCOVERY: THE FIRST STEP OF THE JOURNEY
We begin by listening and asking questions to learn about your hopes, concerns, values and dreams…for your retirement, family, business, health, and future generations. Once we understand your objectives, the opportunities and risks emerge. The discovery of your goals, risks and opportunities – and how to manage them – forms the basis of a plan to help you effectively navigate each point in your life’s financial journey.
2. PLAN DESIGN: SEEING THE WAY
The next step involves analyzing your financial, tax and risk situation, then researching and testing financial models and combinations of solutions. During this phase, we may also use one or more of our proprietary sub-processes for tactical wealth management and business planning solutions. We also consult with your other advisors to assure that your plan is integrated with your other financial affairs. The result is a convergence of mindful recommendations delivered in a unified and understandable plan.
3. IMPLEMENTATION: IDEAS BECOME REALITY
With map in hand, the path is straightforward. We employ objective analysis and disciplined models to arrange for funding to be secured through the appropriate vehicles. The same due diligence is applied to position and allocate your assets to meet your plan’s specifications. Most importantly, we design solutions and safeguards with flexibility to forecast and accommodate both global and personal change at each point in your financial journey.